Sunday 25 November 2012

Hair trials...


This is the hair pulled back with the into the chicken wire, i sectioned the hair so there was enough hair to come over the chicken wire. I used pins in between the chicken wire so that the pins stayed in place of the middle of the hair. I then pulled the hair back into the chicken wire and clipped it down with grip clips. 
This is the final look of my hair after I put the hair up, I added the twigs into the top part of the hair and added the feathers into as well, I threaded the feathers through the little gaps of the chicken wire which held in place quite well.  


This is the hair wrapped in the chicken wire, with the feathers and twigs coming out of it. Before I wrapped the blonde hair extensions around it.

This is a close up of the final hair, with the extensions wrapped around the hair and the hair  up in the chicken wire with feathers and twigs coming out of it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment