Tuesday 13 November 2012

My Editorial looks...


In this look,  I  used rice to create the texture of scarification.  As scarification is my theme
I want to do scars on the face. I used my red supra colour on top of the rice
to make the cuts look red and deep in the skin. 

This is my second face template, I have combined both scarification and the Maori tribe
together. I am going to block the eyebrows out and make them really blood
and stand out by using a black liquid liner on top. I am going to create the shapes with black
liquid liner as well. On the cheeks I am going to use rice again to create the scars, i am going to coat it
with the red supra colour and foundation that matches the skin, so that it blends in and looks like its under the skin. 

This is another face chart, which i was inspired by both the Maori tribe and the Rodarte catwalk. I am going to
use my black supra palette and and my gold Illamasqua Metallic pot. 

2 comments:

  1. Where is your Wild Kingdom Moodboard?

    Where is your storyboard for this editorial. You should use the storyboard to explore your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like you to make the points of inspiration for these ideas clearer. Although I like what you have created, what you have referenced and why needs explanation.

    ReplyDelete