Saturday 24 November 2012

Hair up & wigs....


I experimented with putting the hair up, i used a sausage to put the hair up
and give it a bit a volume. I then added a polystyrene ball into the hair and wrapped the
hair around it. I also wrapped the hair around the ponytail I made. I hide the hair-band i used crepe hair.
I then repeated the process then wrapped the left over hair with crepe hair. To have
made the hair more sturdy, I could have used a knitting pin, and pierce  it through the polystyrene balls to make it stand up straighter.


Another image of my hair up...

This is an other close up of the top part of the hair, I wrapped the crepe hair around the left over
hair at the top. 



This is a close up of the hair from the front. 

Here is the hair-up from the back. As you can see I didn't spread the hair around
properly there are gaps between the hair.

Preparing the hair for a wig- sectioning the hair to pin curl it up. When pin curling
the hair, you have to pull the hair backwards to make sure that
it is all off the face.  

The hair all pin curled.

A close up of the hair all pin-curled.  As you can see you
have to put to clips through the hair one through each side so that it
hold the hair down properly.

After pin-curling the hair you have to put a stocking on top, this because
with a wig on the hair will sweat. So it the stocking stops it from smelling. 

Here is one of the wigs we put on! it's so colourful...

This is the other wig we put on..a lot more calmer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment