Wednesday 14 November 2012

Body and hair templates....


Here i used rice, to create patterns this is an example of scarification, this is the
pattern that i am going to do on my models chest. 


 
Here I have drawn a head pieces, that i want to make i want to use.
a hair band and use blue yellow and red colours on it so it stands out. I am going to
stick feathers on to the hairband.
In this image, I would use a sausage to make the hair bigger . Then with the remaining hair
I would pull it up into a high ponytail and then wrap the hair around the ball. I will then tie the hair up
and use a smaller ball. Where the hairband is showing i will use crepe hair to wrap it around the hairband.
With the top part of the hair I will bend it backwards and mix the crepe hair with it. 

With this hairstyle, i am going to crimp the hair and put it up in a sausage, this will give the hair a lot
of height and volume. I will then add feathers into the hair. With hair extensions I am going to do tight plaits and wrap it around the front parts of the hair. 

Again with this hairstyle I am going to put the hair up in a sausage.  I am going to put crepe hair through it to
brighten the hair up with colours. I am also going to make a feathered hair-band to put around the front of the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment