Tuesday 13 November 2012




Experimenting with extension...

Adding in the extensions

Before clipping in the extensions, i had to back comb the hair where i was going to attach the
extensions.

I tied the top part of the hair into a pony, then added another pony on top of that 

Here I wrapped the extensions around the ponytail, I also used pins
to make sure that the hair stayed in place.  

Here I started adding the polystyrene balls into the hair and worked my way up,
the further i went up i used smaller polystyrene balls
.

All the polystyrene balls are in place.

I added in the crepe hair, to add colour and make it look more tribal.


The hair from behind.






1 comment:

  1. Although you have experimented with hair, you know need to begin considering designing ideas for hair to fulfill your storyboard concepts for editorial and catwalk.

    ReplyDelete