Tuesday 13 November 2012


Bits of hair research...



I really like this hair piece, and it has inspired me to make a hair piece for my catwalk shoot. I really like how the feathers are so tall they look like they are coming off her head. 

In this image like the feathers used in the hair and the earrings. The feathers have nice shapes and patterns which give it  
I made a mood-board with these image from Elle magazine, the image
remind me of a tribal theme, I love the fact that there are branches beads and
flowers coming out of her hair.
 

I really like these images, because the hair is really sleekly tied back and
up, i think this sort of hair style would be good for a
catwalk shoot. 






I made this mood-board from cut outs of magazine's, the clothes and jewellery all
represent tribal.
 The colours ad style have inspired me to get similar
jewellery and clothes for my shoot.


I also made this mood-board again from cut out; these images are also resemble
tribal however the clothes and accessories are more aimed towards a catwalk
shoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment