Thursday 8 November 2012

More face temps...


With this face template, I want to block the eyebrows out with wax and then re-draw them back on
with my black Supera colour. I would also use my Red Mac-Lip mix to create all the red bits and my Yellow Mac-Lip mix for the yellow dots. 

With this face template, I would use my yellow Supera colour, to colour the face in up to the nose. I would
use my Red eyeliner for underneath and inside the bottom of the eye and I would use my red screenface
eyeshadow. Again with this face template i want to block out the eyebrows with wax and then I would
replace the eyebrow with a feather. I stuck a feather on the template however its not that visible. For the lips I would use my Red Illamasqua lip liner and my Red-Mac lipmix for the lips. From underneath the nose I am
going to use the my Illamasqua gold Liquid metal. 

With this face template i really wanted to experiment with texture. I created an upside down
triangle and filled it in with rice, I would then add foundation on top which matches with the skin colour. For the eyebrows I would block them out and then I filled them out with Rosemary. For the eyes I want to use my Illamasqua Gold Liquid metal blended in with the silver one. And for the lips i wanted to use the Elecutrm Liquid metal. I also want to contour the cheeks with the gold Illamasqua Liquid metal. 

With this face template I was inspired by Rodarte,  I would create shapes and patterns down the face and
down to the shoulders. I wanted to block out the eyebrows and and draw them back in and make them pointy and sharp. WIth the lips I want to use my Illamasqua lip liner and fill it in with my Mac-Lip mix. 

In this face template I would use my Illamasqua liquid metal in Silver and Electurm around the eyes to
make them bold and stand out. For the lips I would use my Illamsaqua Kontrol lipstick and i would top it with the intense lipgloss to give it a nice shine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment