Sunday 25 November 2012

Experimenting with hair...








I sectioned the hair into three different section's.  With the back of the hair i sleeked it all so it was smooth
and brought it over to one side. I then rolled the hair by wrapping it round my fingers and then I pined it down with grips and pins. with the sides of the hair I french plaited the sides of the hair and then brought them together and created a knot. With the front of the hair i section it into two and rolled the hair up an then pined the hair down with grips and pins. I liked this look, however my models hair was very thick so i found it very hard to keep the front of the hair staying in place. The style of the hair created a nice and different shape. 




With this hair trial, I pined the hair back into a bun and put a doughnut in the hair. I then wrapped the rest
of the hair around the doughnut. I left  strands of her hair out at the front and pulled it back into the bun. Then I added the twigs into the bun. I did not like this hair style because the plait's don't look neat from the from as it looks like they are being pulled back into the hair. 






With this hair style,  I pined sectioned the hair and pined the front of the hair up into a ponytail.I put a twigs through the hair to hold the hair up. I spilt the ponytail into two sections and wrapped it around the twigs. I then add the leaves through the hair. And i wrapped some material around the bottom part of the hair to cover up the hairband and to add colour to the hair. With the back of the hair i pulled the hair all back and tied it into a fish tale plaite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment