Tuesday 20 November 2012

Hair drawings...
Here I have drawn a headpiece, on the top it has feathers and on the top of the colourful hairband.
The hair band has bright colours which give it that tribal effect. I have also stuck down
real feathers but you can't really see them. If i was to make this headpiece I would also have the beads
 coming down the sides. With the hair I would fish tail plate the hair on both sides and make them quite messy.

In this image I wanted to pull the hair back into a ponytail and use crepe hair to cover the elastic of the
hairband. I wanted to quiff the front of the hair to add a bit of volume to the hair. and on both sides of the hair i wanted to use red and yellow crepe hair and twist it into the hair. 

On the sides of the hair I am going to french plate the side and have red crepe hair in there to to add colour
to the hair. On the top of the hair I am going to section the hair into two and roll the hair into rolls and pin it down with pins and grips. With the back of the hair I am going to sleek the hair down and roll it bac. 

With this design, I would pin all the hair back into a bun and put green a red crepe hair through  it
to add tribal colours to it. at the front of the hair I would make three separate plates and cross them
over the head so that they make an X shape. 

Here i have french  the top of the hair and bent it round to hold it up I am going to use
chicken wire so it is more firm. In the ponytail I am also going to do a loose fishtail palite. I am going to wrap crepe hair around the hair bands as well, this will add more colour to the look. 

For this image,I would crimp all of the models hair and left it fall naturally and then
I would french plait her hair around the fringe. 

This is my final hair look,  I am going to crimp all of the hair and pin it up  into the
chicken wire, which I shaped around a plant pot. I am going to weve the hair and blonde extensions
into the chicken wire so it adds colour to the hair. I am also going to wrap the hair around the bottom of the chicken wire in a plaite front of the hair. on the top of the hair I am going to use 
feathers and twigs to 
add to the tribal effect. 

This is the same image as the image above, however this is what it would look like with
the feathers and twigs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment