Sunday 7 October 2012

Wild Kingdom Project...

WILD KINGDOM.. Moodboard!!

This project is based on creating two different looks: one catwalk and one editorial. With the looks we have to combine tribal themes with body paint, this means we can combine different shapes and colours and make it look as energetic and vibrant as we want. For research I am going to look into different movies, music videos, films and catwalks to inspire me with ideas for this project. I'm excited to start this project and learn new skills on body painting. I'm also excited to create a really crazy and over the top hair style. Im also looking forward to creating these looks and doing something I have never done before! Hopefully I will get used to using blogger! 




1 comment:

  1. Great start to the project. I look forward to your focus on hair as well as make-up Eliz.

    ReplyDelete