Tuesday 23 October 2012


Hair trials with fullers earth


Here i applied fullers earth on the dolly's head down to the point of where i
wanted to put the colour on.

I applied fullers earth on to the hair where i plaited it, to see what effect it
would have on the hair.


All the parts of the hair where i appiled the fullers earth onto.

I started to apply aqua colour onto the hair, if you use a supra colour,
it will be quite greasy so you have to put shampoo on the hair before u put water on.

I added colour on to the parts in between the plaited parts of the hair,
to see what effect it would give.

Here i added silver on to the fullers-earth 


Using fuller earth on the skin, and creating different shapes and patterns while
the clay is still wet. You can paint over the skin with supra colours.

I added gold and silver on top of the fullers-earth,
i then put lines through the silver parts.

Final look of my doll, Gold and silver going through her
hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment