Tuesday 9 October 2012

Mood-board draft's...


This is my mood-board for my editorial shoot. I think with my editorial shoot, I want to make the make-up bright and bold however not florescent bright. I also think I would want to use accessorizes in the hair to make the hair bold and for it to stand out. I want to use things which can relate to tribalism for example I want to use twigs feathers leaves. Or I could make a headpiece out of feathers with a bright hairband going across the head which will hold the feathers together. 
For my Catwalk shoot, I want to use the Rodarte theme, I want to reinterpret it and make it my own. I am going to do this by drawing the patterns on with colour instead of just using black. I think that this will make the patterns stand out more and will look a bit more tribal themed if I use the correct colours. With the hair I want to sleek the hair back and and do a tight ponytail so that all the hair is off the face and the main focus is on the arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment