Sunday 28 October 2012

Patterns and texture's....


This statue has a lot of patterns on it, i have the images below this are a
close up of patterns which i could use on my models. 

The shape's and pattern on here have given me idea's to  what do
draw on my face template as they are an inspiration from
the African tribe. 



As i am going to use a feather headpiece, I saw feathers on the  statue too
I took these images so that it would help me draw the feathers as templates.

Here are more patterns that i could use on my models.

All these images that i have taken are an inspiration and have given
me a lot of ideas of what i could draw on my models.
A close up of the image underneath

I really like the patterns on this wood, it reminds me of patterns
of scarification.  

No comments:

Post a Comment