Sunday 14 October 2012

Inspired by Maori Tattoo's 

I was inspired by the Maori tribe to create this look, they use a lot of shapes
and spirals to create there tattoo's.


When creating this image i was inspired by the Atayal tribe. There
tattoo's are normal very sharp and thick lines that go though
parts of the face.

With this image i was inspired by the Yakan tribe,  they use a lot of
patterns and create lots of shapes with there patterns they are
also very detailed. 

This is image is inspired by the Maori tribe they tend to have  tattooed lines going through there faces. I experimented here with different lines and shapes patterns to see what I could come up with. 

With this image that I drew patterns and symbols which I was inspired by the Rodarte catwalk, and then on the face I was inspired by the Maori tribe some of the tattoo's are similar to this. 

This image is similar to the image above, again I was inspired by the Rodarte catwalk theme, I experimented with different shapes a different patterns down the arm. I really like how this looks and might do this for my final look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment