Wednesday 12 December 2012

Catwalk final templates/mood-board/storyboard....


This is my storyboard, I created my storyboards with images from Elle and Vogue magazine,  and some images of the internet. In my storyboard I have tried to show the different types of hair styles I looked into to help me come up with the idea for my shoot, I also looked into headpieces, I knew I wanted to create a look with feathers so I looked into headpieces that were made from feathers. I also looked into the make-up, there are images of the Rodarte look that I want to do on the arm and there are also make up looks from different catwalks which are similar to the Rodarte look there main focus was on the lips being really dark and the rest of the make-up was really plan. There are also images of the type of jewellery I was thinking to use, I want to use a necklace which is made up from beads with dull colours such as a orange/red blues/ purple I want the necklace to look a bit like a choker around the neck.


Here is a full length image of what I want my model to look like. The hair will be up with feathers and twigs coming out of it, there will also be feathers coming off the shoulders and the bright coloured Rodarte all over the arms. I want my model to wear a boob-tube top so there is nothing on her shoulders so the main focus will be on the Rodarte pattern. She will also be wearing a feathered skirt.

This is my face template for my catwalk look, I have stuck to the colour red which I was inspired by
from the Nicki Manaj video- Pound the alarm as they use a lot of red a bright colours in the video as accessorizes. I am going to use my Illamasqua lip liner and then fill the lips with my Red Mac lip-mix. I am going to contour the cheeks with the illamasqua Demon eye-shadow as this is a very bright and bold colour to use on the cheeks. I am also going to use this colour on the eyes and  make it pointed towards the corner of the eye. I am also going to make the eyebrows much bolder and darker so they stand out more. On the eye-lids I am also going to use precision glister ink eyeliner. 

This is my template for my models arm, I was inspired by the Rodarte catwalk 2010 to create this look. I am going to use a sponge and my white aqua palette to create a base coat. I will then use my Mac lip-mix colours to create the patterns on top. I am going to use masking tape to create the patterns and different shapes, I will also go over everything right at the end so that it all looks neat and tidy. I will go over the shapes and patterns with my Supra palette  

This is my hair template, firstly I am going to sleek the hair back and then place the chicken wire in the middle of the hair. I am going to pin the chicken wire into the hair with pins and through each gap of the chicken wire so it's stays down firmly. Then I am going to pull the hair up and clip it back into the chicken wire. I am going to thread the feathers through the chicken wire at the top of the head and at the bottom of the head. With the fish tail plait's I am going to use two different set of hair extensions a blonde pair and a brown pair, I am the going to pull the extensions across the front part of the hair and pin it down so it is securely on the hair. 


This is the model that I will be using for my catwalk shoot, for this shoot I wanted to focus a lot on the hair.
My model has weaves in her hair which makes it slightly difficult to work with her hair, however I decided I was still going to put her hair up and hide the tracks with with hair extensions which I am going to fish tail plait and pin into the chicken wire so it goes across where the tracks are so it covers them.  
This is my catwalk mood-board, it is based on the rodarte catwalk as my main theme is Rodarte. I've looked into the different shapes and patterns that they used for the Rodarte, to give me ideas on what to do. I decided that i was going to use the shapes instead of copying the idea, I would use colour to make it look brighter and it will also make the Rodarte theme look bright as it is quite gothic, dark and dull. I have also used images on my mood-board for inspiration for hair up which I am going to look into, I know that I want to do a really big hair up maybe with the use of feathers or a hair piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment