Monday 10 December 2012

Experimenting with hair for catwalk shot...

A close up of the hair in a ponytail with doughnuts in the chicken wire. There is also hair extensions weaved into the chicken wire. 


I sectioned the hair and put it back into a ponytail, I then put two doughnuts on top of
the ponytail and pulled it through. I would then wrap the back into the chicken wire. 

This is the hair with two doughnuts and with the chicken wire around it. I tied a ponytail up and then put the two doughnuts on top of the ponytail. The rest of the hair can go around the head and into the chicken wire. Like the chicken wire is a template for the hair to go into. I will then accessorises the hair by putting feather's and twigs through the chicken wire.



 I made the chicken wire this shape by putting the roll of chicken wire and wrapping it around a vase to
create this shape. 

Weave the hair extensions in and around the chicken wire. I like the hair weaved through the  chicken wire as it gives off nice patterns and different shapes with in the hair. However the extensions will not be able to be seen if I am going to wrap the hair around

No comments:

Post a Comment