Monday 10 December 2012

Rodarte trials...

Here are my trials for my Rodarte catwalk look,  here I have only used the colour black and
I am using my Supra palette to create this look. In this image I have put masking tape around the arm to create a neat line and sharp line. I filled the gaps in knowing that where the masking tape is there were going to be white lines. 

Here is the arm, where I have filled in the  gaps with my black supra colour. 

Here are other shapes and patterns I created going further up the arm. 


This is a side shot of a full length arm of Rodarte down the arm, I have used different shapes
such as triangles, square, curvy line and straight lines.  

It is clear that I have use masking tape on the arm, as the lines are bold, sharp and
straight. 





This is the final look of my arm, after using my black supra colour I have decided that I do not
want to use black to create all these patterns I am going to use bright colours to make them stand out more  and I think that it will fit into the tribal theme more as tribal is very colourful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment