Monday 14 January 2013


Final images... Catwalk 


This is my catwalk image, it is my makeup image  as it has all the Rodarte down the arm and the make-up on the face is the Illamasqua demon eyeshadow and i also used the eyeshadow on her cheeks to contour them. To improve on the make up, I should have gone over the arms again because it started to fade off and i did cover the whole of her back white as you can see in the image below. I like how the make up looks however I think if I had added on another layer it could have looked better.




This is an image of the hair I created, the chicken wire is holding the hair together and then I used the feathers to put in the hair and around the front of the hair. I also used to different coloured hair extensions and fish tail plaited them and put them across the front part of her hair. However when applying the make-up I should have taken more care because there are some parts where I have left finger prints and I should have also covered the whole of her back white, but I am really pleased with how the hair has turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment