Wednesday 16 January 2013

Assessment work...


This is Rebecca's hair template, she told be how she made the hair look like this. She said she sectioned the hair from above the ears and places the stuffed doughnut around that area and then she wrapped the plaited crepe hair the doughnut on the outside of the hair. She then winded black and red crepe hair around the bottom  part of the hair. She then placed the 

My buddy is Rebecca Turner, we meet up and exchanged face templates and went into detail about our looks. She told me what she used and how she did it, she used fuller-earth on the forehead to create a cracked look and then she added aqua colour on top. To make the eyebrows bushy she used a disposable mascara wand with white aqua colour on it. Underneath the white eyebrow she used a golden and white colour. Again on the bottom eyelashes she used the white aqua colour this was to create a 'dip dyed' effect. For the skin she used  the Illamasqua rich liquid foundation and the Illamasqua cream blusher to contour the cheeks. For the lips she used the Kryolon metal bronze lip colour. For the chin she used Duo glue adhesive and rice to give it a texture, she then went over it with a black supra colour. 




Here is my face template that I gave to Rebecca. I have labelled my template clearly and given have also written which products I have used on the face so that it is easy for her to know what to bring in. I also have written on my template how I applied the make for example the shape on the eyes I wrote to angel it off and make it thicker at the end of the eyelid. 




Here is the template that I drew and gave to Rebecca, I wrote around the image which product's I used on the arm to create this look and how I created the look my using masking tape and cutting the masking tape into shapes and sticking it on to the skin. 



This is the hair template that I gave to Rebecca again its labelled with what equipment I have used in the hair and how I got the hair to stay up and which accessorizes I used in the hair (feathers, extensions.)

Here are my consultation notes for my model, which I did before my shoot I asked my model if she had any allergies or if she was on any medication which she isn't. I also included notes on what happened when I practice my shoot, what went good and what i found difficult. 

At the end of our time assessment's we were given peer assessment sheets to fill out. Here is my assessment sheet which was filled out by Rebecca at the top and I filled out the bottom, this shows how well we worked with our buddy and how prepared we were for our assessment. I think both myself and my buddy were prepared for our shoot as we had both meet up and spoke about the look and we had also both practiced the look so we new what we were doing when it came to the shoot. 
Here is the look I achieved in my time assessment, over all I am happy with the look I created because even though I had practiced the look, I still felt under pressure as I knew I was on a time limit to get the look complete in two hours.  

Here is the look i achieved in my timed assessment,  I took this image at an angel so that you can see the shape the sausage had created in at the back of the hair. I also should have pulled that piece of hair back as it is sticking out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment